- About Us
- Partners And Supporters
- DSI Events
- DSI Publications
- Contact Us
DSI’s team specializes in the research and development of mission critical, senior level symposiums and summits for the Military and Federal Government sectors. Our non partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers. Each of our events is designed to foster relevant discussion and debate, while forging solutions to the pressing needs of our speaker faculties. Our primary value lies in the extensive time and effort we dedicate to researching and understanding the complex challenges and current and future mission needs of the Military andFederal Government.
- Our events range from targeted high level symposiums, to broader summits, depending on the needs of the community.
- This Summit is compliant with Department of Defense operating guidelines as a “NO-COST to the DoD” meeting, and adheres to the most recent standards of the Office of General Council, Standards of Conduct Office:
- *The Summit meets compliance with recent Deputy Chief Management Officer memo Date Nov 6, 2013, “DoD Conference Guidance 2.0” . Under this issuance, all DSI meetings fall under line #18. “NO-COST to the DoD”
- * This Summit meets the guidelines per USD(Comptroller) Memorandum dated 3/ 05/ 2013 titled “Additional Guidance for Handling Budget Uncertainty in Fiscal year 2013”
- *This Summit is in compliance with SOCO advisory 09-03: 7.(a)… purposes of jer 3-211 (a)(7) the Office of Government Ethics (OGE), OGE standards of ethical conduct for employees of the executive branch: currently 5 cfr part 2635 and 31 u.s.c. 1353 as it pertains to OGE standards
- *Qualifies as training in compliance with 5 U.S.C. Chapter 41 and is compliant with The Office of Government Ethics, Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch: currently 5 CFR part 2635 and 31 U.S.C. 1353 as it pertains to OGE Standards.
- *The Summit is open to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered a compliant educational and training forum.
- *Active military and government employees are offered complimentary attendance.
Recent Speakers Include
The Honorable Frank Kendall, Under Secretary AT&L, DoD
The Honorable Robert Work, Under Secretary of the US Navy
Lt Gen Bradley Heithold, USAF, Vice Commander, United States Special Operations Command
LTG Michael Flynn, USA, Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
Garry Reid, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict
LtGen Larry D. James, Deputy Chief of Staff Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, HQ USAF
LtGen Richard Mills, USMC, Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration and Commanding General, MCCDC
VADM Mark Skinner, USN, Principal Military Deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (RDA)
LtGen Douglas Robb, USAF, Director, DHA
David Shedd, Deputy Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
Major General Stephen G. Fogarty, Commander, US Army Intelligence & Security Command
Dr. Reggie Brothers, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Research
Mr. Martin Westphal, Vice Director, C4/Cyber, Joint Staff, J6,
Dr. Paul Tibbits, SES, Deputy CIO, Office of Architecture, Strategy and Design, VA
Dr. Ron Jost, DASD C3 & Cyber
Terry Mitchell, SES, Director Intelligence Futures, Deputy Chief of Staff (G2)
RADM Mathias Winter, USN, PEO U&W
Bruce T. Bennett, SES, Director, Satellite Communications, Teleport and Services, DISA
Dr. Karen Guice, Principal DASD, Health Affairs
RADM Theresa Cullen, USPHS, Director, Health Domain Information Technology, DHHS
MajGen(S) Steven Busby, USMC, Deputy Director for Force Management, Application and Support, Joint Staff, J-8
Past Summits & Symposiums